Old Relics Light up for a Final Review Site...............

I'm really confused. I would be embarrassed to post these on a photography forum.

Facebook click bait.

They are a bit different............... they contribute................... :bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys:

They are a bit different............... they contribute................... :bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys:
And this is a very good point. Different is not bad. Different is different. Period. They're not to my taste, and apparently not to the taste of many of the members, but guess what? That doesn't matter if the person who created the images is happy with them.

To Really see the in full format, mouse click the green pictures down near the bottom. Study the details, they bring the past back to LIFE.........:1219::pimp::pimp::icon_thumbsup::headbang::headbang::kiwi-fruit::watermelon::twoface:

Could someone please use jumper cables and connect my earlobes directly to the output of the hoover dam and then tie cinderblocks around my legs and push me in?

K thanks.

Could someone please use jumper cables and connect my earlobes directly to the output of the hoover dam and then tie cinderblocks around my legs and push me in?

K thanks.

I don't have any jumper cables. Will (energized) electric welding cables work?

some like the site..........:band::band::biggrin-new:

K thanks.

I don't have any jumper cables. Will (energized) electric welding cables work?

I'll take whatever I can get.

mmmm... really? Derrel's comments weren't negative, but pretty much everyone else here is either outright saying "what the hell?", or at least implying it.

Let's put a real sharp point on it...

The pictures are terrible.
The compositions are sloppy at best.
The technical merits of the images are severely lacking.
The light is nothing more than a gimmick, and then poorly executed one at that.
There is almost no photographic merit to what you're doing here at all.
Your comments and setup are sensational and ridiculous.
You're talking like the ring-leader in a circus... and the circus packed up and left six weeks ago.

Could you do something with your "idea"? Maybe. I sincerely doubt it would render anything useful, but maybe. However, with what you are doing here? No.

Frankly, I think you're just funneling clicks to your site or whatever, and I'm loathe to reply to you because it's just getting you more hits and I keep hoping the thread will die, but I'm an idiot and I can't help but sit here wondering how ANYONE could POSSIBLY post these images on a photography forum and be able to look themselves in the mirror the following morning.

I like the site , it reminds me of the avant garde movement in NYC in the early 70's, a great time and place. This exhibit you put together is definitely stirring up an emotional response, some positive and some negative, but all emotions are good, well done.
Art is nothing if it's not controversial.

mmmm... really? Derrel's comments weren't negative, but pretty much everyone else here is either outright saying "what the hell?", or at least implying it.

Let's put a real sharp point on it...

The pictures are terrible.
The compositions are sloppy at best.
The technical merits of the images are severely lacking.
The light is nothing more than a gimmick, and then poorly executed one at that.
There is almost no photographic merit to what you're doing here at all.
Your comments and setup are sensational and ridiculous.
You're talking like the ring-leader in a circus... and the circus packed up and left six weeks ago.

Could you do something with your "idea"? Maybe. I sincerely doubt it would render anything useful, but maybe. However, with what you are doing here? No.

Frankly, I think you're just funneling clicks to your site or whatever, and I'm loathe to reply to you because it's just getting you more hits and I keep hoping the thread will die, but I'm an idiot and I can't help but sit here wondering how ANYONE could POSSIBLY post these images on a photography forum and be able to look themselves in the mirror the following morning.

A breath of fresh air.

At least there's no smoking jackets involved.

Smoking jackets, what does that refer to?

Attachments

• IMG_3708.JPG
    IMG_3708.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 147
No one can please everyone............This process can be difficult to do, I only have a shutter control for 15 seconds.......and a 10 second timed delay........and I have to do this at Sunset, it cannot be to Dark or too Light.........check out my pictures of the School, they came out Well...................

Attachments

• IMG_4069.JPG
    IMG_4069.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 144

Most reactions

Back