Old Rundown Hotel ... Ideas?

Oh my friend, there are plenty of explorers on this site. But.... I happen to have a thread right here where there are a bunch of Explorers hide.
Lots of great photos of abandoned places!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photo-themes/116116-abandoned-places-16.html#post1577571
Thanks! I'll check out the link, I love old buildings!!
Who's watching the building?? Go get some wire cutters and get your a$$ in there.

I don't mind breaking the rules I just don't like getting caught. :lmao:
It's right in the middle of town!! There's a Canadian Legion on one side, and a siding store on the other... and it's on main street. :confused:
Just remember, there is always a way in. And a lot of times, you wont have to break anything either. Barbed wire is also very easy to get past too. All you need is a good pair of wire cutters or bolt cutters. Then try to see if a window is unlocked, or if a board is loose.

As far as the photos go, i like #5 the best, prob a different perspective for the first one too. everything else seems fine to me, just go back and shoot some more.

And remember, where there's a will, there's a way. :)
I'll take a look around the building. The other side has some neat angles that I didn't take into account last time. Thanks for your feedback :)
Cool! i was just in Lethbridge/milk river on the weekend. Went to Writing on stone Prov. park, beautiful place. unfortunately i was driving in the dark both ways, thanks for the location tho!
Where's that park? in Lethbridge?

Oh my lordy LOL. I opened this thread and went "oh my goodness I wish there was one near me." Low and behold you are in Alberta and it isn't far off. Must explore more this summer my word - you have me excited!

Good luck!!! Definately post your photos after, I'd love to see them :)

lostamerica.com off camera flash + time exposure and flashlights etc = great fun.

its been done, but its still cool.

Where's that park? in Lethbridge?

It's about an hour and a half away from Lethbridge, about an hour to Milk River, then another half hour to the park, beautiful place! just north of the Montana Border.

Most reactions

Back