Old School bikes

Those all look like great shots! I can't believe the rider in #9 is not wearing any eye protection especially on a dirt track.
We have the same type of track where I live in that it's main purpose is a horse track, I'm a huge fan of Speedway racing and they only race 1 time a year in my area.
DSC00151.jpg

boomer said:
Sweet shots! Great job capturing the emotion of the shots too.

Thanks :) Sometimes I get lucky and you can see the guys face ...

Those all look like great shots! I can't believe the rider in #9 is not wearing any eye protection especially on a dirt track.
We have the same type of track where I live in that it's main purpose is a horse track, I'm a huge fan of Speedway racing and they only race 1 time a year in my area.

Thanks, not everyone had goggles, it wasn't mandatory, though helmets were, as well as back protectors in the higher speed categories. I've actually never seen a speedway race in real life, just these old bangers ;) Nice pic BTW :)

Last edited:
This must have been a lot of fun to shoot! I love shot 5. Really nice framing and lighting. Nice work!

Thanks :) I was lucky with the lighting, sunshine was really a lot of help there, gave some nice sharp outlines against the blurry backgrounds.

Thanks, sadly no-one was racing a Garelli, don't know anyone here that has one, to be honest ...

These are all excellent pans! #9 makes me feel like I'm right in on the action. #10 also has a nice perspective, love the shadow that stretches out across the track.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back