Old Stuff Revisited - Trinity Duo

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't have anything new, but feel like sharing. I figure a lot of folks on here are new and haven't seen some of my older stuff anyway. I hope nobody minds.

Feel free to comment if you wish. Thanks for looking.

Boston%20Night%20-%2020080611%20-%20Trinity%20Church%20-%20007.jpg

Taken with a really shoddy 28-100 3.5/5.6 Nikkor and my D300.

"Old stuff revisited"? Go outside and shoot!

(This is a very nice shot, BTW. I think I remember you mentioning that this was your first shot that you framed, no?)

Very nice. I really like the lighting and how the texture of the statue stands out so well.

"Old stuff revisited"? Go outside and shoot!

(This is a very nice shot, BTW. I think I remember you mentioning that this was your first shot that you framed, no?)

Thanks! Yeah, it is first one I framed. It's up on my wall at work with lighting and everything. :)

I know on the shooting... the weather here has been really bad this summer and work has been hell so I've been relatively uninspired. I felt left out (sniff) so I decided to drag some old stuff out. :)

Very nice. I really like the lighting and how the texture of the statue stands out so well.

Thanks! I was actually very proud of the sharpness of this because I took a really crappy lens and for the first time understood that paying attention to the specific behaviors of the lens makes a big difference. (This was actually a second shoot of this subject a few years after my first attempt... which was awful. :lol:)

I actually took 2 exposures on this one but was pretty sure I had the first one dead on. I almost never have that level of confidence with a pic like this, so I was really pleased.

Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

Back