old things, lacy things

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
I just found this old cam Ive been looking for for years. Its called "The Handle Kodak Instant Camera" lol

polaroid.jpg

152_5201%20copy.jpg

So dodge but Im gonna see if I can get thebaby to work, if not, well i can add it to the collection to sit on a shelf. Anyone know if they make film for these things anymore?

and this one...again with the blurryness in the foreground. I did it to stir u all, I think I shall do it in all my pics from now on. :p

151_5170.JPG

Good tease shot...I can see lace, I can see a hand...but I don't know what I'm looking at...very nice.

manda said:
I just found this old cam Ive been looking for for years. Its called "The Handle Kodak Instant Camera" lol

and this one...again with the blurryness in the foreground. I did it to stir u all, I think I shall do it in all my pics from now on. :p

151_5170.JPG

so good it had to be posted twice.

md

manda said:

151_5170.JPG
That's an interesting looking camera. I don't think I've ever seen one like this before. Although it would help if you didn't cover the camera with that piece of cloth. It's hard to identify what type of camera it is. :wink:

My folks used to have one of those (the camera :wink: ). They got rid of it after Polaroid sued Kodak to get them to stop making instant cameras. That must have been 25 years ago or more, when I was a kid.

As far as the other goes, :shock: :D !

Most reactions

Back