Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
truck33.jpg

oldtruck22.jpg

oldtruck5.jpg

snowbenz.jpg

truck77.jpg

pipeshdr.jpg

I really like the first three photos, I think you acheived the "art" look in those quite well without them looking over done.

I think the post-processing is way too much. Personal opinion. If there would be mroe to the shot that I would like, I'm distracted away from it by the PP, the border, the vignetting, etc.

I really like the first two - they are very appealing. The second is my favorite of the lot. The next two don't do a lot for me....on their own they are nice enough, but I like the first two much more. The very last one (leaves) would be nice as part of a series, but on its own, does not contain enough information.

The second to last is nice in an artsy sense (love the composition) and I have a feeling that a lot of (youngish, male-ish) people might like that image in a poster or some such, but I personally would prefer something more subtle. I'm going to suggest that I'm just not the target audience for it rather than conclude that the processing is overdone.

Thanks for the opinions and comments guys. I am still new to photography i have alot to figure out. Most of my pictures do have a bit of photoshop in them. I like playing with filters and techniques to see what i come up with. The trucks i photographed i had the most fun with so far out of anything i have photographed, Im hoping to find some more old cars to photograph. The last photo is the only in the lot that wasnt taken with my DSLR. I took that when i first found taking photos was fun. This pic was also taken the same day.

The_yellow_bri_____tree_road__by_pe.jpg

Nice job on the trucks. While I am not a big fan of the processed look, you did a really good job on them. And, there is no rule about how much is too much, just your vision. Keep at it!

Most reactions

Back