old vintage barn

rtkluge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this thing is really old. i think i was in somebody's yard. i'm glad they didn't come out w/ any shotguns >.>

finalfinalvintageshed.jpg

hey, it'd be great if i could get some feedback on this. thanks a lot :)

hey, it'd be great if i could get some feedback on this. thanks a lot :)

You'd think that?-

I 'sort' of like it. To me the pastel coloring is really nice. I think the building is lacking in maybe perspective, and looks too blocky.

There's a lot of bald sky too.

Looks like a good place to go trespassing again.

If you have "a conscience", or "ethics", or "respect", or something like that, and it bugs you too much, drive up and ask.

You'd think that?-

I 'sort' of like it. To me the pastel coloring is really nice. I think the building is lacking in maybe perspective, and looks too blocky.

There's a lot of bald sky too.

Looks like a good place to go trespassing again.

If you have "a conscience", or "ethics", or "respect", or something like that, and it bugs you too much, drive up and ask.
i guess i'm pretty shy. you seem very upset about this.

IMO there is too much sky at the top of the picture, without clouds it really just leaves something missing.

oh, and from what i've found people dont really seem to mind if you just ask them

Hi rtkluge! I'm new on here but thought I could offer my humble opinion.:wink: I really love the idea of the shot and it's got a lot of details to work with. I think maybe striking up the contrast and saturation would have a killer effect. Also, with that kind of sky you can draw the eyes down towards the barn if you add some vignetting. Can't wait to get to know you and everyone else on here! :hug::

I love the photo, but I do agree with other that there is a little bit too much sky at the top. But all and all great photo :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back