old window house jar pic critique please

photosoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think of these. I used a flash on the portraits that I'm still learning to use. thanks

1. taken inside an old vacant house.
4604784379_bee6130a23.jpg

2. outdoor at Grayson highlands
4604845081_792b5af710.jpg

3....and a couple portraits
4604848111_795244099c.jpg

4605461002_e75bffae96.jpg

i like them, great use of natural light in the 1rst one.
sky is a little bit overexposed in the second one..i would use a selective tool and lower the exposure a little bit..

thank you. I took a few photos of the first one... kind of tricky to get a nice exposure of the table, jars, etc. without the window being totally blown out bad.

smile looks a bit forced in #3 :p haha I like how you used natural light in #1 and #2 seems over exposed...but it sorta works for this shot

On 3 & 4, the portraits, I would dial the flash down a stop less bright, so it matches the background light a little better. (But that's just a personal preference.)

Also what's the baby looking at? He should be coordinated with the mother: either both look at the camera, or mom looking at baby who's looking at a cookie...something like that. I know it's hard when baby won't obey...it takes patience.

lol, yeah i was waving and snapping my fingers to try to get his attention but he isn't to cooperative yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back