Ole Miss

Chris Fulton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this in July 2010 in Wisconsin with an uncle of mine. It is open for C&C. My major complaint, and there was nothing I could do about it, is the leaves in the foreground. I only did an auto-levels in my edit software.

The technicals:
36mm
f/5.6
1/2000
ISO 200
UV filter on lens

So, I guess, what does or does not work and why.

Attachments

• $IMG_1664b.jpg
    $IMG_1664b.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 99
i think it's too hazy, try to reshoot another day, it's got potential

Mike

http://michaelleggero.com

Might be a while before I can get that way again, but I will try and reshoot when I get that way. This may sound amateurish, but I sort of like it with the haze. But I also agree it would be better if it were clearer.

I think the haze would be okay if the foreground were more interesting. Is the bird and boat intentional? The bird ends up being dead center and is a challenge to the overall composition.

I think the haze would be okay if the foreground were more interesting. Is the bird and boat intentional? The bird ends up being dead center and is a challenge to the overall composition.

Neither were really intentional; they just happened in. I get what you are saying. It is, I guess, sort of an uneventful foreground. I was so, I guess, impressed by the background I didn't really look for a foreground, other than getting the river in there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back