Olympic Torch arrives in Hangzhou China

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by Leech, May 21, 2008.

1. Leech

Leech TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm taking a few summer classes at Zhe Da in Hangzhou and couldn't miss the chance to go see the torch. I only saw it for about 2 seconds and then turned my camera's attention to the people around me.

This was the first time I've shot and walked. I was getting pushed around by massive crowds so there was no way to stand still :lol:!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These guys were so impressive I heard them about a km away! What a crazy cheering squad! They said they were from a local highschool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :heart: This kid was too cute!

2. Wild Style

Wild Style TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    1. 2. and 5 are the best

I love 1 and 2 and I like 5. I like (not love) 5. The problem for me with 5 is the head was cut off. If this was just above the top of his head, I would have loved it as well. Cutting off the head is usually done when you zoom in tight above the shoulders or just below or something. Usually to focus on the face. But in this one its pretty much torso and head so maybe not cutting it off would have been better. The crowd shots are cool too.

3. Coldow91

Coldow91 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    These are great shots! they really capture the moment and the people in it, good pj