Olympus has sold.

dsingley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Olympus DSLR E-410 has sold. Thank you to all who viewed.

Last edited:
You have no idea how tempted I am.

Well........, If you are looking for a compact "walking around" DSLR, which still gives you control, this would fit the bill. Even with the kit lenses - which as I read the reviews were not well received- the image quality was very good. Assuming I've got a good exposure, I got tack sharp prints up to 18"x20" at 300 dpi. So even if you were to find yourself without your Hassi or Canon ready at hand, but were seeing something that had "wall hanger" potential, you could still make it happen - without having to burn too many electrons through post processing. The foregoing said, the logical question would be, why is he selling? I was seduced into purchasing the Pentax K-70, which I am enjoying very much, a few more megapixels and an APS-C sensor, but important to me - weather resistant and advertised to work at temperatures well below those advertised for the E-410, and would like to upgrade my lens on the Pentax. So what ever I can bring in on the Olympus is going toward better glass for the K-70.

The foregoing said, the logical question would be, why is he selling? I was seduced into purchasing the Pentax K-70, which I am enjoying very much, a few more megapixels and an APS-C sensor, but important to me - weather resistant and advertised to work at temperatures well below those advertised for the E-410, and would like to upgrade my lens on the Pentax. So what ever I can bring in on the Olympus is going toward better glass for the K-70.

So it's your classic boy meets Pentax sort of story. :)

Can't help it, I'm a sucker for all weather stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back