OMG Garbz did a HDR.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So sue me in this case it worked so well ;)

These were taken from the same nuthouse as this thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129522 just posted.

2638890032_0cea0f785f.jpg

2638890034_ce743603c5.jpg

And two much more normal looking photos with only a slightly extended dynamic range:
2638890038_5d0ba620e1.jpg

2638890040_9639a025fc.jpg

Large ones on flickr. Thanks for looking. :)

You've changed, man, I can't take you seriously any more!

Good job, though. You didn't over-do the HDR, which is my major peeve about the technique.

I agree with nynfortoo...you didn't overdo it, so it looks good. I especially like the first shot

Indeed, what my fellow Canuckian said. I really like the effect of the graffiti on the first image. Good job! What process did you use?

The bottom two are subtly processed only in photomatix. The top two went through photomatix and then into photoshop, again the photomatix processing was subtle and most importantly I made sure some highlights were still clipped. Then created a few layers of the same image, blurred and changed the blending to softlight and overlay to get get the glowing effect.

This is not something I normally go for but I was very happy with this image for some reason. I am the first to complain about over processed HDR trying to look "real". If you're gonna overprocess do it like woodsac did and make it good :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back