OMG! get ready to have your head to explode

That looks awesome. When is CS5 supposed to be out?

It's still TBA I thought, but googling it suggests April 10. We'll see. They already have content aware scaling... nobody uses it though :(

Yeah, but they haven't tied it to the tools shown in the video. All its good for right now is reshaping an image. I have to look up what other new goodies they have planned. Does anyone know if you get a discount on the upgrade for being a NAPP member? If so, I need to join soon.

That looks awesome. When is CS5 supposed to be out?

It's still TBA I thought, but googling it suggests April 10. We'll see. They already have content aware scaling... nobody uses it though :(

Yeah, but they haven't tied it to the tools shown in the video. All its good for right now is reshaping an image. I have to look up what other new goodies they have planned. Does anyone know if you get a discount on the upgrade for being a NAPP member? If so, I need to join soon.
I don't think NAPP members get a discount on an upgrade, just 15% off if you purchase at retail.

If you haven't noticed, ;) I have a NAPP referral link in my siggy you're welcome to use when your ready to join.

I will check on the possibe upgrade discount.

I'm back. It looks like you get 15% off anything, even 3rd party stuff, you purchase through the Adobe Online Store: using the link in the members area of the Photoshop User web site. The discount is "applied to your total order, so your unique code is only good on the current purchase."

Last edited:
If I decide to join I will use your link KmH. Thanks for the info on the discounts. Any others worth knowing about? I know about the B&H shipping one. Anything else major?

This is awesome. To bad I won't be getting Photoshop anytime soon with no job.

Most reactions

Back