Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But - I did!!!

Today is my husband's birthday....and I just.now.remembered. :oops:

Oh I am scum. I am lower than scum. A horrible wife.

QUICK! Give me ideas to pull this one out of the tanker and make it nice........ :banghead:

I'm stuck at work all day, no dinner planned....all the steaks are frozen solid......no wine decanted......ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Help me people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Book a table.
Quick.
It's only 2:40 with you. You have still got time.

Call him and sing him Happy Birthday and hint that you have something planned. Then Take him to dinner as LaFoto suggested.

You should let him know you forgot. That would be the best gift ever!

Don't forget the riding crop and spurs. :badangel:

All kidding aside, take him out for a special dinner and try to stop and pick him up a small sweet gift on the way home.

Dinner reservations are always good :mrgreen: Tell him your ordered him something online and it's on its way....and then quickly order something ;)

And, btw, thanks for reminding me to defrost the chicken :thumbsup:

You guys are fab. I called right away and said "Happy Birthday...." when he answered. Bace, we've talked a few times already and emailed, so there was no use pretending anything other than.....I forgot. :blushing: Traci, I didn't sing, he just started cracking up, listening to me stumble and stutter. He's the bestest!! :lovey:

LaFoto, you're right on target. I have a couple ideas. :thumbup:

Matty: you're such a pig. :hug:: (do you really think it would work?) :sexywink:

Tammy: we're at the point in our marriage where small sweet gift means a brand new light meter. :lol:

thinking, thinking.....(all I have left of my riding gear are leather chaps.....) :biglaugh:

AlisonPower said:
Dinner reservations are always good :mrgreen: Tell him your ordered him something online and it's on its way....and then quickly order something ;)

And, btw, thanks for reminding me to defrost the chicken :thumbsup:
Glad to help! :lol:

Yeah.....order something.....hmmm......

WHY GOD? WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN???

terri said:
Tammy: we're at the point in our marriage where small sweet gift means a brand new light meter. :lol:

thinking, thinking.....(all I have left of my riding gear are leather chaps.....) :biglaugh:

With more notice, I could have stocked you up with some goodies. :sexywink: On second thought, you wearing only the chaps just might be a sweet gift in itself. :mrgreen:

Set up a treasure hunt when he gets home.

You and your chaps being the treasure.

Screw going out. Bring home his favourite take-away and bottle of wine, eat it outside in the garden (if it's warm enough) and spend the night talking and relaxing. Just sorta getlost in each other for a few hours and let the world pass you by.
But that may be too simple for this kinda night.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back