OMG I visited TPF like 6 times today.

Well i normally do, but my complete lack of caring at the moment means no pressure, only inevitable failure. Btw 21 hours to go to this exam worth 50% of the course. I still haven't opened the damn textbook!
No worries mate.

Anyone who can shoot photos like you will remember what's needed at the time of the exam.

(Although, now would be a good time to skim through yer notes. :mrgreen:)

What course?

Add a 0 to your 6 and that's what happens when you get a real job.
I can connect to TPF here at work, but can't see most of the posted images. Our work connection filters out almost everything. No flickr, no deviantart, no photobucket. If an image is 'attached' rather than just inserted, it can be seen on our work computer.

Having to wait until home from work cuts down on the posting!

I guess there in Sheperdsturd, WV you must have a good work connection. Been through there many a time on my way to Wheeling. Sheperdsturd is almost as scenic. :lol:

Add a 0 to your 6 and that's what happens when you get a real job.
Ha ha, that's funny.

Not me, simply because TPF isn't the only place I visit. I would say 3 times a day for each forum....

The Photo Forum (photography)
Live for Speed forum (computer sim racing)
WSPilots forum (computer flight simming)
RCGroups forum (RC flying)
Trukz forum (browser based truck driving game)
Escape-Central forum (Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute)

Those are the main forums that I generally visit 2-3 times a day. There are more forums that I visit now and then.

You know i only have 2 forums I go to every day. I joined 3 photo forums but this is only one that was fun. I might have to pay them a visit now. I'm such a bad member:lol:.

Garbz... how was the test?:greenpbl:

You know i only have 2 forums I go to every day. I joined 3 photo forums but this is only one that was fun. I might have to pay them a visit now. I'm such a bad member:lol:.

Garbz... how was the test?:greenpbl:

So, jealousy rears its ugly, green head...

And just what other fora (plural of forum) might those be young lady? :lol:

Yeah I did remember what I needed. A pencil :)

The exam was ok. Knew the topic rather well, or rather a trained monkey could have guessed their way through. The marks I lost will be because of boredom. 100 questions I mean jesus I could barely focus on the paper after the first 50.

So, jealousy rears its ugly, green head...

And just what other fora (plural of forum) might those be young lady? :lol:

I just like the tongue.:greenpbl:

Young lady... Your such a gentleman :hug::. I'm not supposed to post other forums on here. It's against the rules, I think. But they weren't that much fun at all... They didn’t have any parties!

I'm wondering if my boss knows that I'm basically on this site all day. He does run all of IT after all... :)

Uh-oh....Your in trouble...:spank:

Ha ha, that's funny.

Not me, simply because TPF isn't the only place I visit. I would say 3 times a day for each forum....

The Photo Forum (photography)
Live for Speed forum (computer sim racing)
WSPilots forum (computer flight simming)
RCGroups forum (RC flying)
Trukz forum (browser based truck driving game)
Escape-Central forum (Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute)

Those are the main forums that I generally visit 2-3 times a day. There are more forums that I visit now and then.

I have like 10 different forums I frequent. I still pop back in after I cycle through. 60 is probably and accurate number. Then it drop down to .01 after I leave work though.

Most reactions

Back