OMG Jaszek got a Nikon???

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol. It's only an SB-600. I will use it for my wireless setup :D. Got it for $170 from a friend in perfect condition with box and all the crap :). Next up...DIY Softboxes :p. See...there is no reason for Canon vs. Nikon threads. They can work together you know lol.

Wireless setups

Nikon 1 - Canon 0

NOT trying to turn it into a debate! Cause there is none! Some canon photographers are better off with a Nikon as slaves. :)

I have a knock off of a knock off (a.k.a. pt-04 triggers, which look like cactus triggers but dont say cactus lol) An I use my 430EX and SB-600 at the same time so your wrong. Now you need to correct your post lol

Wireless setups

Nikon 1 - Canon 1

TIE!

lol

o one more thing, When I have thew SB-600 on the trigger and press it lightly into the trigger it flashes. So Nikon 0.5 - Canon 1 for me lol

Perhaps it COULD be a tie! BUT it is pretty neat when Im working here in my rental department and we're out of 580's and I can be like "hey, I guess you could use on of my 900's.. you filthy mongrel!"

I on the other hand can't do vice versa with a Nikon custy ;)

o one more thing, When I have thew SB-600 on the trigger and press it lightly into the trigger it flashes. So Nikon 0.5 - Canon 1 for me lol

eh strobism is kinda random what can i say

if you had my triggers it would work. With them you can fire Canon, Nikon and maybe even Sony, Pentax and Sigma flashes. I never looked at their hot shoe so Im not sure and I'm too lazy to do it now :p

eh strobism is kinda random what can i say
Its funny b/c I was looking at the flash and din't know about the pressing thing and out of nowhere it flashes straight into my eyes at full power (1/1 in manual) and I was blinded for like 5 minutes lol.

if you had my triggers it would work. With them you can fire Canon, Nikon and maybe even Sony, Pentax and Sigma flashes. I never looked at their hot shoe so Im not sure and I'm too lazy to do it now :p

i'm relatively sure you can fire any kind of flash with any kind of trigger as long as you have the proper hotshoe/ sync cable

i'm relatively sure you can fire any kind of flash with any kind of trigger as long as you have the proper hotshoe/ sync cable
hence I said I would have to look at the other brands' hot shoes
EDIT: only pentax from the other three is confirmed. For Sony you would need an adapter and i couldnt find sigma camera hotshoe (I only searched for 30 seconds lol/

Most reactions

Back