OMG!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The local studio here, the owner asked me if I would be interested in doing some light office work in exchange for studio time. I also would assist him on photo shoots!
Do you know how much I'm going to learn!

I am so excited!!!! This is like the best thing that has ever happened to me, beside having a wonderful hubby and 3 wonderful kids! haha

That's great news. The office work is for the studio time right? not the "being my assistant thing." So if you don't do the office work you can still get the assistant time? Seems like he'd be taking advantage of you if he said "You can do some assistant work for me if you do some office work for me." lol

Shooting in a real studio would be a great learning experience.

yes the same person

I am about to pee my pants I am so happy! haha

Good deal for you, I think. A good opportunity to learn and experience new equipment and to broaden your photography skill set.

Light office work someone just to "be there" at the studio when he is off on location. I would be able to assist him in studio, and I can use the equipment and studio.

:)

Last edited:
yes the same person

I am about to pee my pants I am so happy! haha

I know it's the same person, I'm just saying I wouldn't want someone to be taken advantage of for their enthusiasm. Not that you can't take care of yourself. Just something I noticed.

I would pay him to let me watch and learn from him, so in my opinion this is friggen awesome!
I would edit this right out now, dont let him see it.
Good Luck!:thumbup:

haha well I wouldn't do the office work for FREE, so in a sense he IS paying me, but I am not taking money, I am taking experience and knowledge!

n/m I was being stupid, it's a great oportunity! Didn't mean to be a buzzkill.:thumbup:

believe me, nothing could kill my buzz right now!

I don't think he comes here, he could? But I've never seen any pictures that are his posted.

If he is here, I would say he is an awesome photographer and thank you for this opportunity! I would also give a shout out to his studio, it is wonderful!

Most reactions

Back