OMG - They asked the wrong person!

I think you did very well.She has such a great smile and it don't look forced and just seems natural like she was having fun.Great Job Jack.

I think you did very well.She has such a great smile and it don't look forced and just seems natural like she was having fun.Great Job Jack.

Thank you Dark. It was work (about the same as walking around all day with the Tamster). However, I got to spend some quality time with her, her bff and her little sister.
Elva Graduation-109 by jsteve5506, on Flickr

Last edited:
You've got a very nice camera, Jack! Well done!

Beautiful young lady!

Great work, Jack! Depending on how much you'd want to manipulate the photo, #8 would make a really good B&W.

Great work, Jack! Depending on how much you'd want to manipulate the photo, #8 would make a really good B&W.

Oh shoot. Thanks Wade. I actually meant to mention that I am sure out of everything, a few B&W's would be nice - even though I still struggle with when & how. I will give that one a go.

Oh shoot. Thanks Wade. I actually meant to mention that I am sure out of everything, a few B&W's would be nice - even though I still struggle with when & how. I will give that one a go.
Do it! :smile: I've been on a B&W kick lately, so I feel like I want to convert everything, haha. :p

Excellent set! I'm sure her parents are thrilled :biglaugh:

Seriously though I bet she loves these.

Awesome

I can just see you just winging it and putting a shingle out now and getting razzed by everyone on this board about Biz Plan, etc.

Most reactions

Back