OMG - They asked the wrong person!

You did a great job on these! I will not try to say which is my favorite, there are too many and that is your choice anyway. :)
You have two beautiful girls, I bet you are proud! :)

You did a great job on these! I will not try to say which is my favorite, there are too many and that is your choice anyway. :)
You have two beautiful girls, I bet you are proud! :)

Thank you - Only one is mine :) Could not handle two Diva's. Yikes!

Awesome

I can just see you just winging it and putting a shingle out now and getting razzed by everyone on this board about Biz Plan, etc.

Oh man seriously. I have even more respect for those who do portraits. I can see how it could be rewarding, but running the business end of it and diving into PS etc. NO WAY.

Jack, hope you don't mind; this is what I thought of when I saw it... It's a fairly quick edit, and some of the edges could probably be cleaned up a bit more.

Before After.png

ETA:
Sorry, I had to re-edit to remove her left hand...
Jack B&W Edit-3.jpg

Last edited:
As I figured, you did a great job!

No I will never mind Wade and thank you. Looks like that hand belongs to somebody else :)
I didn't mention it previously, but that highlight on her face is from me trying and hoping to shoot a flash through the 5 in 1 reflector. Epic fail. It basically ended up being a spotlight.

Darn, forgot my quotes. TY RonRon and TY Barb :)

Jack, hope you don't mind; this is what I thought of when I saw it... It's a fairly quick edit, and some of the edges could probably be cleaned up a bit more.

View attachment 121882

ETA:
View attachment 121881

If I get another chance, I would use a wider lens and use the actual softbox. I really like the B&W idea and this is somewhat what I would be going for; getting more of the cover in the scene.
Elva Graduation-115 by jsteve5506, on Flickr

View attachment 121882

ETA:
View attachment 121881

If I get another chance, I would use a wider lens and use the actual softbox. I really like the B&W idea and this is somewhat what I would be going for; getting more of the cover in the scene.
Elva Graduation-115 by jsteve5506, on Flickr
Looks good! I do like getting more of the scene, but the perfectionist in me wants the background to be more symmetrical, haha. :smile:

Welllll, almost. She is my daughter's little sister. Mom (my ex) & Stepdad. I had nothing to do with it. LOL

You are making this very complicated for me!!!!:048: So I will round it up this way......... ALL three girls look lovely!:1247:

Most reactions

Back