OMG! Venom!

core_17 said:
I know a thread in this very forum with better studs! :eyebrows:
Well...interpretation of what makes a "stud" is subjective, but.....very true, very true!

I'd add Tobey to that thread, but he doesn't post here......! :lol:

thebeginning said:
symbiotes are by far the coolest villain of spiderman (IMO).

I think I'm probably the odd man out on this. They are kinda cool in concept, but I've never really cared for them in practice. I much prefer the oldies but goodies, like Doc Oc.

markc said:
I think I'm probably the odd man out on this. They are kinda cool in concept, but I've never really cared for them in practice. I much prefer the oldies but goodies, like Doc Oc.

yes, i see your point. symbiotes are just creepier and harder to beat it seems because they can 'take over' spiderman wheras doc oc and the goblins and all those other ones just fight him and thats about it.

I think that's the main reason for me. I've never cared for plots where the hero gets "taken over". They can work, but it has to be very carefully done for me to really dig it.

I'll still be watching the movie, though.

venom was by far my favorite characer when I was younger. I am excited to see this when it comes out!

thebeginning said:
venom is going to be sooooo sweet. symbiotes are by far the coolest villain of spiderman (IMO). i wonder if they'll have carnage (!)?

I definately agree, but Venom is gonna be hard to pull off as a character (CGI-wise).

Carnage won't be in this one, but hopefully they put him in Spiderman 6...or whatever number they get to.

Too bad it doesnt come out till next july...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back