omg

Drugs are something just about everyone tries. Some just go further into it than others. I make it a point not to judge unless someone doesn't seek help when there is an actual problem.

Senor Hound.... I hardly participate in OT chat.. actually think this might be the first time. Your posts scare me and I strongly feel you should get professional help. I don't think you have many friends on this forum and you just seem to be spiraling with every post you've written in the past day (yes, I did peruse your past topics). I don't wish ANY person harm, and so I hope you take this post constructivly. Seek help.

Senor Hound.... I hardly participate in OT chat.. actually think this might be the first time. Your posts scare me and I strongly feel you should get professional help. I don't think you have many friends on this forum and you just seem to be spiraling with every post you've written in the past day (yes, I did peruse your past topics). I don't wish ANY person harm, and so I hope you take this post constructivly. Seek help.

I agree, Kelly...

In a previous post, Mr Hound states:
I suffer from depression, and one night during an extremely low point I mixed about four Vicodin with a few beers. I crashed out and didn't wake up for about 16 hours... I might have come close to dying or going into a coma, I'll never know. But it was part of my motivation to treat my issues with more constructive tools than opiates.
(my highlights)

Firstly... Vicodin is NOT a drug of choice prescribed to patients with a mental illness (Depression is classified as a mental illness).
Vicodin is a combination of hydrocodone and acetominophen (hydocodone is an hydroxy derivative of codiene, and acetominophen is Tylenol).
Vicodin is a mind-altering and mood-altering drug that is addictive.

http://www.vicodin-addiction.com/
Additionally, the use of alcohol when taking acetominophen is harmful.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/vicodin.html
(not to mention the effects of alcohol and codiene derivatives - which, yes, IS an opioid)
Mr Hound... I am bound by the Hippocratic Oath to urge you to seek the advice of your doctor/physician on your continued use of Vicodin.
I do so on your testimony that you are depressive, and that the use of Vicodin is contra-indicated in depressive illness.
Please view the sites above (and search for more) and seek advice.
Jedo

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. I am getting help, but its a slow process. And most all of my destructive behavior, such as the vicodin is behind me. I still do some really bad things, but each month or year that goes by I manage myself more and more.

I have a borderline personality disorder, so I flip from one extreme to the other. I will be really rude to people one minute and hate their guts, and then 5 minutes later be totally depressed and wonder why no one likes me, then sometimes I'll feel great and and wonder why everyone is being so serious. It must be very difficult to follow me, especially when you can't tell what sort of mood I'm in.

But yeah, I have days which are much worse than others. And it seems like the worse I am, the more I post. :(

This is part of the reason I really AM sorry for how I act. I understand I must pay the consequences for my actions by having people dislike me, but at the same time, that doesn't mean I'm unapologetic. Just be glad you don't have to deal with me in real life. I have very few friends who can keep up with me, and I still have no clue how they do.

But yeah. I know I've come in here all angry and hateful, and I'm sorry. Like I said, I can understand if you want to ignore me or whatever, but I'll really try to keep a happy, positive, and constructive attitude from now on.

:) ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back