OMG!!!

If I found who did that....
aufsmaul.gif

it was all a hoax, the baby was never thrown from a car. the woman who reported "the incident" is actually the child's mother- she made the whole thing up because she did not want her family to know about the baby.

What a sad story, but from the article it sounds like the baby will find a nice home with a family who wants to raise him.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
not really :)

Okay maybe the whole bunch isn't bad but the majority of the apples are evil, selfish, and greedy. It's way more than just a few bad ones. I'd say that 85%-90% of apples on this rock fall into the evil, selfish, and greedy catagory or atleast have a worm now and then. Personally I think the problem is too many apples in the same baskets spreading the rot around. Oh Tree if only all apples where granny smiths. :D

BTW thanks OT for the hoax info...three less apples to freak out over.

Osmer_Toby said:
it was all a hoax, the baby was never thrown from a car. the woman who reported "the incident" is actually the child's mother- she made the whole thing up because she did not want her family to know about the baby.
wtf.....? Is that true....?

oriecat said:
Did the article get changed or something, because it says she admitted lying about it. It's quite clear.

yep yahoo..changed the article from the one earlier today. so if you read this post the post time and after OT said it was a hoax...IM NOT CRAZY!!! :D

Most reactions

Back