OMG

this is "my" response from the one pic here that ive seen so far.....like i said above....i can tell that you, like myself, look outside the box when it comes to composition. You didnt take a mere pic of a horse laying down resting, you got right up in his face at a very interesting angle and took the pic. I love that type of approach in photography. Your giving your audience a new way of looking at or a kind of whimsical glimpse at what is just a common animal. im betting no one here has seen a horse in such a manner. just read read read read all that you can about exposure etc, learn your camera as much as you can and keep yourself looking outside the box. u will do great. remember that there are unlimited and free photography resourses at your fingertips thanks to the internet so dive in and keep learning and practicing what u learn. im a few years newbie but even my uncle who is many years pro never stops learning and never stops experimenting. Good Luck!

Ahh Right gota be fair thats amazing feedback thanks ! yeah photography for me is seein things through a different eye and capturing that image! Yeah i will take your advice and move forward from that !

Most reactions

Back