+-omografia-++++-*

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Hi
Got a Lomo LC-A (was pretty cheap, otherwise I wouldn buy one - PS it's not the one with the lomo guy from the lomographic society, just a normal one from 1986). well, some of you may know that I don't like the lomographic society - so gave the lomo a try (you gotta know your enemy before you can hate him :mrgreen:). anyways, it was a lot of fun to shoot with it, the minitar isn't that bad (except for vignetting - thats a lomo must :D)

yexx1q.jpg
yexx1o.jpg
yexx1n.jpg
yexx1t.jpg
yexx1p.jpg
yexx1r.jpg

I am fan of the lomografía. it is a photography style with which I am enamored. I have the fortune to have a Holga, and some times experiment with her. The 6th photo I seem wonderful to me... to expectacular, likes. A hug, and thanks to teach this work to us. greetings from Spain.

Yo soy un fan de la lomografía. es un estilo de fotografía del cual estoy enamorado. Tengo la fortuna de poseer una Holga, y algunas veces experimento con ella. La 6th foto me parece estupenda...expectacular, me gusta exageradamente. Un abrazo, y gracias por enseñarnos este trabajo. saludos desde España.

Great series, I also really like the last shot but I wish the hose wasn't cut off at the bottom. Nice work.

Very fun series! :D I've been playing with the Lomo fisheye recently, and it's a lot of fun. I'm a fan.

I like all of them, but I think that last one has a very special quality. Good image. :thumbup:

Nice shots. I used to have an LC-A. Got rid of it, but now I want another. It's fun...and people don't realize how much they cost (vs. how much they are actually worth?)

I was actually looking at a Japanese blog with a couple Lomo LC-A galleries the other day (heh, well last year...Happy New Year): http://seeingphotos.tank.jp/gallery/gallery.htm

I love the vignetting. And very sharp photos if the lens focus/distance is set right.

another vote for the last one! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back