On edge of dropping

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Caught this one about half a second before it fell... For once my point and shoot was cooperative and focused right on it :D

IMGP00842.jpg

You were lucky here. Great!
And I like the square frame for this one! Well chosen!

i normally dont like B&W so much, but this pic is an exception. i like the reflection in the water, and i also like the way it looks like there is a "claw" holding the drop. very nice! seeing pics like that make me rethink some of the color shots i take. i might have to start experimenting with B&W.

I'll tell you just what I don't like in this shot: the cut (there is too much space of the right) and...I don't know how do you say in english, but the drop is not frozen, you should have used a faster time ;)

For the rest I like the shot...

guys, thx a lot for the nice comments!

John_05 said:
i normally dont like B&W so much, but this pic is an exception. i like the reflection in the water, and i also like the way it looks like there is a "claw" holding the drop. very nice! seeing pics like that make me rethink some of the color shots i take. i might have to start experimenting with B&W.
you'll love it, you'll see. but just be carefull and don't get hooked ;)

Teob said:
I don't know how do you say in english, but the drop is not frozen, you should have used a faster time ;-)
A faster shutter speed, you mean? I definately should've if i wasn't shooting with a "point and shoot". These things rarely offer any control at all :confused:

Wow Alex. This one is amazing. Love the reflection of the tree in the drop. Awesome capture.

Carl, Jon, woodsac: to the super talented three of you i say THANKS A LOOOOT and :hail:
your coments mean a lot to me :mrgreen:

I agree, great focus Alex. DOF works very well with this image. I just love the reflection you captured here, nicely done.

cool shot alexandra! the reflection in the drop is cool!

very awesome! love the reflection and the dof... nice tones as well
thanks for sharing alex :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back