Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lake_310515_0011 (Custom).jpg

Solitude, maybe loneliness.

Nice. Love the contrast and color.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The lighting is beautiful.

I like the separation between the model and the background. The composition is also really nice. The diagonals are interesting as well.

This one didn't really grab me, and looking again I think it's the shapes/horizontal lines in the skirt - that has so much contrast compared to the background and scenery that I think it stands out more than the girl herself. I like the idea of it but for me the pattern in the skirt overpowers the picture.

Beautiful. I think it shows a lot of skill to be able to take a great portrait without the person's face showing.

I like this one better than the last. I agree with Dans comment.

This one didn't really grab me, and looking again I think it's the shapes/horizontal lines in the skirt - that has so much contrast compared to the background and scenery that I think it stands out more than the girl herself. I like the idea of it but for me the pattern in the skirt overpowers the picture.
I understand ty

Solitude, maybe loneliness.
so... this one is ok ? :)

ty
Of course. I was just saying how I interpreted the photo - what it meant to me.
:)

Beautiful. I think it shows a lot of skill to be able to take a great portrait without the person's face showing.
those are some very strong words, when coming from someone who knows what he's doing with his photography... Thank you Dan :icon_hug:

Abosolutley nailed it IMO. Well done mmaria

I like this one better than the last. I agree with Dans comment.
... guys... hm... oh... c'mon here :icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug:

First, I think it's a lovely photo. I really like the mood and feel of this shot--you do get a sense of solitude and feeling dwarfed...and those are compositional elements that make that so. So that's a plus to you. My biggest issue with the shot is that colors seem a bit muted to me. I'm not saying you need to oversaturate things and make it unrealistic. But up the exposure compensation just a little, saturate just a little to add more color to the water, green, and her skirt, and I think it will be a stronger photo.

Most reactions

Back