On my way to Punta Cana :)

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by Shamir, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Shamir

Shamir TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey guys,its been long :).. been busy, I went over to Punta cana from Santo Domingo to some meetings as we are making an event in a hotel.. some pictures on the way :)

I got around 200 pics that day ;)

[​IMG]

This one deserves a description. We went by some shortcuts in dirt roads between thousands of square meters fields of Sugar cane plantations.. there was like this little 'ghost village' in the middle that we always need to go on.. i tell u ghost village as it consist of about 10 houses, and a mini store. but were talking about of poor haitians living there.. in old rubbish wood and corrugated metal houses in preety bad condition with not even electricity.. as we where entering that '''village''' this little mate was standing in the middle of the road, with his finger up asking for a 'peso' .. 1 dollar = 35 pesos.. u make the math.. so this little mate went running behind us asking for one peso.. i took the cam right away and took 4 pictures.. heres the 'best' one..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    in the hotel. ( reduced due to filesize and edition.. if u want it bigger, just shout)
    [​IMG]
    on our way back.. entering LA ROMANA ..
    [​IMG]

hope u like em :D

2. paulocon

paulocon TPF Noob!

2nd shot is the pick of the bunch for me. I like the colours in the first but it looks like the horizon needs to be straightened and I'd also bump up the saturations just a bit. The 3rd and 4th shots don't do much for me to be honest..

3. Shamir

Shamir TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    thanks mate :D

well.. in the 1st one.. i dont thnk it was 'easy' to get it right in a vehicle at about 140kmph lol

4. paulocon

paulocon TPF Noob!

Smamir,

Sorry - didn't realise you were travelling when it was taken!! I take it you were in a train?

5. Shamir

Shamir TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    negative..;) moms car..;)