On the beach

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Another black and white conversion from a colour shot that had very little colour to start with because of the angle of the light. I was looking for a shot with a lot of space and a few significant details.

Tony

061018-Blackpool-beach.jpg

Thanks, the shot was taken looking down from a pier with a fairly wide lens.

Regards, Tony

Absolutely BA! Massive Props. On this Shot. True talent. I love the Flow of the Picture. The little Burnt out men look sweet with the Contrast of the FLICKLED seagulls.

Tony, you know that your photo-a-day is ALWAYS a treat and I was missing it massively while you were not around.
Now you are back to offering us pure eye candy ... with this photo being absolutely no exception. Your POV is quite exceptional (in being exceptionally high above the beach), the light looks sweet casing the long shadows, the curved line of the edge of the water along with the dots of the seagulls ... all of it is just PERFECT!

Thanks for all the positive feedback on this shot. I felt as I was taking it that it was one of my better efforts. Trouble is, I haven't been able to come any where near it since! Ah well, another day, another bunch of shots.

Regards, Tony

Most reactions

Back