On the Theme of Speedway

FOTO-GRAFFIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
fotograffic.fpic.co.uk
These were taken this evening at the Reading v Peterborough match.
They are the clasic type shots that everyone takes I even managed to include the official photographer.

1)

IMG_6163.jpg

2)

IMG_6197.jpg

3)

IMG_6291.jpg

4)

IMG_6336.jpg

Sadley I lost the light by heat 9 and that really finnishes th evening as you cannot use flash from outside the track.

This is just 4 of 187 images taken on the night.

Comments are welcome

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
This is just 4 of 187 images taken on the night

only 187.... your not even trying Ray, or maybe you should invest in a nice new Canon EOS 1D mkII. You know the camera, its the one all good Speedway photographers use;) I'm sure you can find a good shop in Reading that would PX that little 16mp camera you have :lol:

As for the photos, yes I did look at them, number 4 is the winner. And as for the official photographer in shot 3..... well at least he doesn't wear a yellow high vis vest

Thanks but I'll hang onto my 16mp 1Ds MkII These were all shot on the 20D with the 70-200 2.8. Agree number 4 is the best and classic. Strange night some good racing but very little light to use. The Goat enjoyed himself - Strange thingds are afoot at Smallmead don't think it's going to last another season even though they top of the Elite League.

Great shots that truly capture the action.

(Your last sentence of the above post sounds like some secret code, what with references to goats etc ...are you a spy?? :mrgreen: )

Antarctican said:
Great shots that truly capture the action.

(Your last sentence of the above post sounds like some secret code, what with references to goats etc ...are you a spy?? :mrgreen: )

THE GOAT is our nickname for HOPPY

lostprophet said:
THE GOAT is our nickname for HOPPY

No it's not Hoppy is the Nickname of our Goat
Thank you for you comments Antartican- seriously we are not spies we do hang out together at vaious events - Airshows, speedway, rugby and we like taking the micky out of each other - we also have a set of images that we can threaten each other with if it all gets out of hand.
Regards

Most reactions

New Topics

Back