On the train

amayax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
after a long day of learning about various means of communication in modern media, I decided to look through the pictures I took that day. Then the friend I was with saw something outside of the window, I didn't see what he saw because I was too busy trying not to let this face slip.

I got permission to post this for C&C

I_1001_zpskxbaq4fg.jpg

You might adjust the white balance to compensate for the ambient light color temperature. It looks like tungsten lighting because of the orange-ish color cast the photo has. Some other basic editing will also improve the photo.

You probably didn't need his permission to post the photo.
But it's hard to tell since your profile has no location info.

Using ACR and the Basic panel I added +40 of Temperature, +30 of Clarity, and +30 of Vibrance.
Using Photoshop I added a thin black border (added canvas).

I_1001_zpskxbaq4fgEdit.jpg

Thank you :)

I am always hesitant with posting pictures of people on the internet, I prefer to aak permission wether I need it or not. At least until I know more about what is allowed

Very expressive, and a good moment to have captured.

Who cares about the photo, I want to know what he saw!!! :bouncingsmileys:

Nice job catching this one. :)

Here in the US photos taken of anyone out in public don't require their permission for any use, except, a commercial use.

Selling prints of one of those photos is not a commercial use. It's an editorial use.
Using someones likeness to promote or advertise something is a commercial use and the commercial user needs permission to use their likeness fro people in the photo.

Here is a precedent setting case where the photographer was selling street photos for USD $20,000–30,000 each.
Nussenzweig v. DiCorcia - Wikipedia

Thank you for your addition :)

Being colorblind makes working with colors quite annoying sometimes, I can't see when I give it all a natural color or when his skin is starting to turn green or blue or whatever. Reading your feedback helps :) thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back