Once a hive of activity

I like it! I could be wrong, but it may have been an airplane or dirigible factory, especially since you said there was another one next to it.

I keep coming back to this photo ... aesthetically very pleasing and really makes some statements as well!

thanks a lot....many don't like the dark mood, these kind of shots keep me feeling alive.

I like it! I could be wrong, but it may have been an airplane or dirigible factory, especially since you said there was another one next to it.

thanks very much....that's a good guess, I have to find out for sure now lol.

Excellent Picture, i like the feeling it conveys, the dark/gloomy/somewhat depressing almost. Makes you wonder how it once was, and seeing how it has fallen since.

REALLY dramatic! great shot

it may have been an airplane or dirigible factory

That was my first impression of the shape when I first opened the thread, before I even read anything....but, I used to live in Akron, OH, and I have been in the Goodyear blimp hangars there. There is WAY too much framework/structure inside these trusses to have housed a blimp or airplanes. It would be neat to find out what that was, though.....

Nice capture.

REALLY dramatic! great shot

thanks a lot :D

That was my first impression of the shape when I first opened the thread, before I even read anything....but, I used to live in Akron, OH, and I have been in the Goodyear blimp hangars there. There is WAY too much framework/structure inside these trusses to have housed a blimp or airplanes. It would be neat to find out what that was, though.....

Nice capture.

yep I also thought there was too much inside structure for such a factory, I haven't had any success so far in finding out for sure....love your Buckeroo Banzai quote btw, don't come across many who know that one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back