Once upon a June.....

Last June I was working at the Bagotville International Air Show. I had the best seats in the house since I was working in the field across the runway from the crowd. Going through my pictures I've realized how much I've grown with my processing skills! These are reprocessed pics taken with my old gear: T3 with EF75-300.

1:

2:

3: My favourite of the bunch. No, it's not in focus, but Rob Holland, the pilot of that stuntplane must have been going 200+ knots at maybe 30 feet from my head! I only had enough time to point the camera and take the shot. If I would have had my 7D at the time, I'm sure I would have gotten it in focus!

June 22 2013

Super Moon. DSC_0002 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr

June 8th 2013.

Wow, I think I shot the same moon! Mine's a little soft. Handheld. I don't know much about the heavens, but it looks like it's a slightly different view. Different location or different time perhaps?
moonclose2_zpsbe0adab1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I hand Held as well 1/250th @ 300mm with @ Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD on Nikon D3100

So sorry Jazzie, this was the only one I could find from June, 2013.. I hope this will do the job. :)

9107932356_e009cfa912_h.jpg

And David, that brown bear shot is probably the best I've seen of your work.. It's almost like a studio portrait, nominated it for POTM June 14 :D

Wow dark one, the exposure is almost the same. Iso 100 300mm with Canon 70-300 which I no longer use, 5.6, 1/200.

thats a mighty nice dorado you got there :D

June I usually chill out in NJ. A couple yrs ago I went down to visit a friend in Islamorada. Seas were calm so we took his boat over to Bimini, a small island in the Bahamas and the first landfall, about 64 miles away. Here's my buddy with a Mahi we caught on the way over.
mahi_zps28c5c86b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It was a seat of the pants decision to go and we only had 2 old, twice frozen rigged ballyhoo with the eyes about to fall out. Nice bull fed the whole restaurant staff and got us a couple cheap rooms.:mrgreen:

I looked, and my hobby started in July 2013, or so it seems. Sorry.

It was a seat of the pants decision to go and we only had 2 old, twice frozen rigged ballyhoo with the eyes about to fall out. Nice bull fed the whole restaurant staff and got us a couple cheap rooms.:mrgreen:

The mahi was the first and only 'game' fish I ever caught :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back