One afternoon with my girlfirend

maxrale

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
image251copy.jpg

image36cropedframed.jpg

image221copy8.jpg

image37fcopy.jpg

What do you think about these pics? Any comments, critiques?

Throughout the series, you're highlights are blown out. 3 is the worst.

I am not sure about the angle in 1. I am thinking that it would be better if you were level for that one.

I like the posing of 4 the best, but the top right corner is distracting and maybe straighten it out a little, but not fully. 1&4 make me want to tilt my head.

If you crop off a little of the right edge of 3 I think that would be the strongest shot compositionally.

I agree with jvgig about the blown out highlights and the angling. The make me want to tilt my head as well. Other than that, they're good shots. Good model as well :)

Throughout the series, you're highlights are blown out. 3 is the worst.

I am not sure about the angle in 1. I am thinking that it would be better if you were level for that one.

I like the posing of 4 the best, but the top right corner is distracting and maybe straighten it out a little, but not fully. 1&4 make me want to tilt my head.

If you crop off a little of the right edge of 3 I think that would be the strongest shot compositionally.

I`ve tried to crop 3. image on the right, but... i don`t know... it looks more unique without crop

Too many crazy angles and you have to be more aware of your highlights. Were you using flashes?

Yeah, i was using just one flash, her face was purposely burned because she didn`t have any makeup and there were things that should be removed and i thought that this is the best way

I like these quite a bit, particularly the first and fourth photographs. I like the unusual angles and the blown highlights don't bother me. You have a good eye and you had an interesting and appealing subject. That counts for a lot more than technical perfection.

Usually pets in photos don't appeal to me, but the cat in the fourth one is an exception.

Keep up the good work.

I think I know her (joke)
I agree about the highlights. I don't like angles in shots but that's just me. If you like them you shoot them is my philosophy. I like the one with the cat best. What i need to know is how you talked her into it. I just get slapped and hung up on when i bring up shoots like that. :D

I like these quite a bit, particularly the first and fourth photographs. I like the unusual angles and the blown highlights don't bother me. You have a good eye and you had an interesting and appealing subject. That counts for a lot more than technical perfection.

Usually pets in photos don't appeal to me, but the cat in the fourth one is an exception.

Keep up the good work.

Agreed. And the cat, like stated above, usually doesnt do it for me, but I laughed at its eyes, i like it

Agreed. And the cat, like stated above, usually doesnt do it for me, but I laughed at its eyes, i like it

I agree love the cats eyes. My one other problem is and not just with these photos but nobody ever seems to smile anymore. Did I miss a memo about this somewhere? I guess I just like to look at happy people.

Most reactions

Back