One BIG Grasshopper

SouthEastFirePhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.southeastfirephoto.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This guy was hanging out around my front door this morning. He is about 6" long, no exaggeration. They are toxic to birds and other animals and very hard to get rid of but the colors are cool.

3603314913_900ea7faac_o.jpg

Hey I saw one just like this on New school of photography

That's one big **s grasshopper - biggest I've seen yet, for sure .. how far away were you from it? (Just thinking of it jumping onto your face reminds me of King Kong, when they're on the Island in the dark valley. Massive creeps right now.)

PS. Every technical thing looks good to me.. Only thing I think should've been done in post process was to add a bit more color (eg. green and yellow) and bump the contrast. Apart from that, DOF and everything looks good to me. :)

That's one big **s grasshopper - biggest I've seen yet, for sure .. how far away were you from it? (Just thinking of it jumping onto your face reminds me of King Kong, when they're on the Island in the dark valley. Massive creeps right now.)

I was about a foot or so away but I had not thought of that. Thanks for that, I am gonna have nightmares now.... Haha.

PS. Every technical thing looks good to me.. Only thing I think should've been done in post process was to add a bit more color (eg. green and yellow) and bump the contrast. Apart from that, DOF and everything looks good to me. :)

Thanks. I did add a some but I will play with it and see if I can bump it a bit more maybe.

Wow! I like this a lot. The grasshopper looks huge. It made me wonder for a second how that little plant could support him.

Get a few of these and you'll wake up with your garden gone. Think locust invasion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back