One Car MVA

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by Battou, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Taken (Handheld) with Canon FD 85mm on Canon EF (No Flash), ASA 400 (Uncropped full frame)
    [​IMG]

Taken (Handheld) with Canon FD 85mm on Canon EF (No Flash), ASA 400 (Uncropped full frame)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well.....shit happens.....to everyone. The officer walked away.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. keybq

keybq TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I am really liken the second one. Hope the cop was all right. I am glad a dodge was wrecked GO FORDS!!

3. Snyder

Snyder TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Officer: I swear tht telephone pole came out of no where and hit me.
    lol!
    I like the second shot the best however you should have shot it closer and at a lower angle and not cutting off the speed limit sign, lol wrecking at speed of 30mph, haha.

4. Battou

Photos NOT OK to edit
    As much as I would have liked to be flashy with this that was impossible, I had to shoot it as high as I did to maximize what little light I had, Shooting handheld with a deep enough DOF to actually see what is going on under those lighting conditions is not the easiest thing to do. As it was I had to put my leg up on the guard rail and rest my arm on my knee to get that, which plays into getting closer, I could not. I could have gotten a few more feet but I would have been in the light, if you look closely you can see my shadow (My knee is right at the top of what is left of the "DCA" sign). I could have cropped it but....I really wanted to avoid that given the high visability of the grain. By getting lower and shooting more upwards was just begging to be trouble including more of the guardrail and obscuring the car further. I had enough trouble trying (and failing) to process the color balance on these as it was, I never would have got one with less of the car visable.

5. S2K1

S2K1 TPF Noob!

I really like the second one. Nice work.

6. Battou

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks