one day soon

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
16266160-L.jpg

thanks for looking

I really love the meaning behind it(reminds me of me at that age)

But the fuzz of the bright areas throw me off a little. It looks a little too photoshopped. I would really like to see this photo with those things toned down a little.

Great idea! :)

Nice composition and lighting, but yea, it's a little over photoshoped.
--A

thanks guys. actually, the overexposed area is what i was going after to create the mood i wanted. this proves everyone doesnt like everything i like...oh my :lmao:

The soft-blur to me makes it look dream-like. I wonder what would happen if you were to add a subtle splash of color somewhere, (not on any one part of the photo, but more of a 'fog' if you will.)

just my humble opinion

I like the diffuse glow, great photo!

I love the feel of the photo, if it wasn't exposed in that way, it would lose some meaning. I love it love it love it love it love it! Did I mention I love it? Great job!

Beautiful work Jon. However I must say that the 'glow' is a bit distracting for me as well. It would have been moe effective if the glow is spread all over the picture. JUST my personal opinion.

Your son will be proud of this work! :thumbup:

I really like the glow and would not change a thing. I think you have reached perfection the way it is. At least in my eyes.

:thumbsup:

Eric

Yep, I am with Airic and Canoncan, the picture has a good dreamy guality. Great title and story. If I were the owner of that guitar I would lock it up ;)

The overexposed area is good and works for me. But something is bugging. IMO Seem that the books in the top right of background are drawing my eyes to them. Maybe darken or blur them some but very little.

You are RIGHT, Jeff! I was wondering what it is! It's me trying to figure out why on earth JonMikal has a book in Korean (or whatever that is?) in his shelves!?!?!? And that DOES distract me from the image as such!

I love it as well! The overexposure provides a certain mood IMO. I think it's a beautiful shot and different for you ;)

Most reactions

Back