One dusky evening

Sweetsomedays

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He was rolling, I was snapping..

My only PP was to add the frame, underexpose them and saturate some.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

I love the 2nd shot. The 1st shot I have never liked it when they cut the ears off, they show so much of the emotion of a horse.

ITA with the PP. With horses you need to see the ears to see the emotion IMO

Thank you for your comments! I just don't find myself in the "ears always" club. I take so many pictures of horses some times I just like to change it up.

No...but there is a local English store I have been thinking about asking to hang some of my photo's in. They are located across the driveway from the horse park/boarding facility and down the street from Del mar fair grounds and race track where I shoot allot of my photo's :) They get allot of local traffic.

I actually like the one without the ears since its more silhouette-ish (that isn't a word is it? haha) I dont think the ears are necessary and I love the second one.

Amazing shots, with and without the ears.

Dani.

Great shots indeed! The 2nd one is my fave of the 2, but the first is no slouch either. ;-)

These are absolutely brilliant. My fav is #1. Okay, so it's time for a trim now, but thank heavens you didn't before taking this shot. The whiskers add all the elements that ears may have.

Well done!

These are amazing! I love the light that you were able to capture. What kind of settings was your camera on to achieve these kind of shots?

Most reactions

Back