Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
By that...meaning different subject matter from one photo to the next"
BWFlora.jpg

BWBoats1.jpg

Cascade2.jpg

TheFountainB-W.jpg

RBWRiverFlow2-Wales.jpg

They're all good. What is the thought behind grouping these shots together here? (just curious)

The 1st 2 and the last one were all taken in Wales. The only other connection is, all of them were colour to greyscale conversions. Something I have been dabbling in recently. I haven't tried the BW settings in my camera yet and this is my way of training myself 1st to see what will and won't look good... I think I am on the right track.I just want some feedback on them. But I do find some plants and other subjects do not necessarily convert well to Greyscale.

Ohhhh... okay.

Some folks here prefer C&C on series photos or single posts. The multi-post threw me. I really don't mind them, but I think you'll get more of what you're looking for in C&C if you split them up (posting them separately).

I like the boat photo the best I think, but they are all solid as "stand alone" photos.

Numbers 3 and 5 didn't translate well to B&W for me (that's just my personal opinion). I like number 4 but I (personally) think it's look better if the fountain were offset (off-centered).

Now, art is subjective to those that look... this is just one man's opinion. :eek:)

Most reactions

Back