One-eyed doll

AlbertoDeRoma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Week-end trip with my wife to Sonoma.

I saw this doll with stroller outside an antique store.

I had my trusty Leica Digilux 2 with me (B&W mode shooting straight to JPEG - works great on this camera). It got the DOF exactly where I wanted it in the 2nd and 3rd pic, and I love the detail on the last one.

It does not happen often to me (make that almost never), but sometimes the photos come out just like I had imagined them.

Alberto

L1010395.jpg

L1010409.jpg

L1010408.jpg

These are all nice but #2 is great in my opinion. I have seen other photos taken by you and I love your work BTW. :thumbup:

These are all nice but #2 is great in my opinion. I have seen other photos taken by you and I love your work BTW. :thumbup:

Thank you. I saw your Flickr photos too, and I can see we have very similar tastes and artistic sense - although you are quite a bit ahead of me. I appreciate the feedback.

Alberto

Awesome.

...and extra points given for working with one of the all-time cult cameras. I even liked the very off Digilux 3, wish they had continued down that path...

Wow, these don't look creepy at all...do they!?! :confused:

No really, these are great photos. I actually like #1 best because the feeling derived from a creepy old doll sitting in a creepy old stroller and then placed along a lonely creepy sidewalk and placed in B&W giving it an old even creepier look is fantastic.

This has the makings of the next twilight zone or chucky movie. :lmao:

Wow, these don't look creepy at all...do they!?! :confused:

No really, these are great photos. I actually like #1 best because the feeling derived from a creepy old doll sitting in a creepy old stroller and then placed along a lonely creepy sidewalk and placed in B&W giving it an old even creepier look is fantastic.

This has the makings of the next twilight zone or chucky movie. :lmao:

Agreed! But I definitely like #2 the best I have to say! Very creative!

The creepy comments are cracking me up. You have a great eye, these turned out great. +1 for #2 as teh favorite.

I like 2 & 3!! I m going to have nightmares tonight about that damn doll.....lol Great find!!

I really liked the first one. Good composition, and quite the haunting image. Great job on all three.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back