Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any comments appreciated...

Attachments

• $_DSC4645.jpg
    $_DSC4645.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 188
^^^ personally, I'd not worry about the focus.

Generally, I think flower shots are all the same boring poop.

For me, this one really popped. It is VERY pretty, focuses more on the form and the lines than the flower as a whole, has amazing colors, and the softness is very pleasant and appealing.

As a study of form and color, I REALLY enjoyed this shot.

EDIT: I just looked at it again. I like it more each time I look. Awesome.

Beyond the Basics
Have you been at photography for awhile? This is the forum for more advanced discussion of photography, such as exposure methods, lighting, HDR, and other techniques and controls!

This isn't a CC forum section, but it looks good as an abstract. Sharper at the point of focus would have helped IMO.

Edit: What I mean is, I wish the planes of the flower closest to parallel with the image sensor were in focus.

Beyond the Basics
Have you been at photography for awhile? This is the forum for more advanced discussion of photography, such as exposure methods, lighting, HDR, and other techniques and controls!

This isn't a CC forum section, but it looks good as an abstract. Sharper at the point of focus would have helped IMO.

Edit: What I mean is, I wish the planes of the flower closest to parallel with the image sensor were in focus.

Thanks for the copmments. Funny thing is I asked this question a while back and was invited to post where ever I wanted. I will go to the other one next time...

^^^ personally, I'd not worry about the focus.

Generally, I think flower shots are all the same boring poop.

For me, this one really popped. It is VERY pretty, focuses more on the form and the lines than the flower as a whole, has amazing colors, and the softness is very pleasant and appealing.

As a study of form and color, I REALLY enjoyed this shot.

EDIT: I just looked at it again. I like it more each time I look. Awesome.

Thanks, I appreciate that, especially from one who thinks flower pictures are "poop".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back