one for edit help...

JacobMOrtiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I shot this one a long time ago, with a(not so good) point-and-shoot, before I started to gain a interest in photography. Im not a fan of the composition in the shot but I love it cuz it was my first car...I just wanted to see if u guys could show me some ways I could edit the shot to make it look somewhat decent. thnx for any help...:thumbup:

angledinfrontoffactorybs8.jpg

It looks slightly overexposed and it needs some more contrast. Maybe sharpen it a tad.

Last edited:
Everyones concept of 'decent' is different.

All the doors in the background, yellow pipes and overdone tilt don't help a lot if you want the car to be the main subject.

The drivers side window is half way down and there's a lot of glare in the windows, crease line and right front valence.

2angledinfrontoffactorybs8.jpg

here's a *meh* edit... reduced the haze a bit, sharpened, bleached, enhanced the blue a bit, and got rid of the yellow poles

angledinfrontoffactorybs82.jpg

Not to be rude but the car isn't a very nice car and the picture is also mediocre, so getting a good edit will be hard unless the person is a professional.

it sucks that the wheels aren't facing the camera, because that would make it 300% better but I may have a try with this after i'm done playing some Modern Warfare 2 lol

Un-JDM Angled, sharpened, cropped, enhance blue/red, license plate removed, antenna removed..

Car shots, rule of thirds, wheels face lens, no windows open unless it's convertible, jdm angle is a rarity

unjdmangle.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back