One from a shoot today.

Evil Eagle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The baby wasn't very cooperative, but got a couple of good ones. This is one of my favs.

IMG_3540small.jpg

I'm not trying to be harsh by this but the image kind of makes me uncomfortable. The baby is mad...thats not really bad but the baby also looks freezing cold with the splotchy skin and the image temp looks very cool to me. Moms eye looks in focus not babies face and there are either some odd shadows to the left of the babies head or they are brush marks from adding a vinette? Either way it's distracting to me.

I agree, the skin tones are very cool and not flattering (though I think that crying baby is very cute!). And the shadows to the left of the baby? What is that? It looks like the shadow of fingers?

I agree, the skin tones are very cool and not flattering (though I think that crying baby is very cute!). And the shadows to the left of the baby? What is that? It looks like the shadow of fingers?

agree... I think it's adorable of the baby but I'm having a hard time with the colors.

Yep, I echo the others. The crying baby is a great idea, with the mother's kiss and all. But the colours are off, too many blues are making the baby look almost dead... unless this is a Halloween themed shot :)

Hahahaha, guys. I desaturated it a bunch, which Im guessing is making you guys think its cold, I kind of dig washed out colors. It was a candid picture while she was calming it down, can do anything about shadows when you catch something like this.

Here's another one from the same day.

IMG_3427copy.jpg

And thanks for the critiques because if you guys think this maybe the people will too, so when I get back from the gym Im going to re-edit a normal one to give to them too.

You could use the clone or patch tool to get rid of the distracting shadow.

The new one is very magenta looking to me. Whats the bright orange cast on her head?? Focus looks good. Wish she was looking up at the camera and composition might be a little stronger with a crop (I am a poor cropper). Baby's skin looks splotchy with cold to me.

The orange would be the reflection from the pumpkin above her head. I take it this isn't one of your sweet days? Haha.

Most reactions

Back