One from a wedding saturday....

Txaggie08

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for some opinions. I was the second shooter, who ended up being the primary....long story...

kissing.jpg

Not a wedding pro here, but I think it's a close, intimate shot of a very sweet moment - I bet the couple will adore it.

I might like to see a slightly tighter crop (and/or darkening the background a little) as well as a crop cutting out all but the couple, but I like what you have, too.

I like it, too. It's hard to say about the crop as ~Stella~ mentions. That, too, would make a nice shot but then it's what you want to represent. The shot above includes the "place" where it happened, and could be valuable years from now when memory needs that type of refresher. It's a hard decision sometimes...or maybe one of each in the package?

Are you still in Texas Mr. or Ms. Aggie?

Mr. and yes Ma'am I am. I'll finish my last semester here at A&M tomorrow and take about a month break, then go to costa rica for three months on a study abroad program. that should get me graduated.

I will take that into consideration on the crop. I think one of each is a simple affair and will take sub 5 minutes to accomplish.

Opinions on the grain I added to it? I don't like "flat" sepia tone photo's, or B&W. I like them to have an organic, textured look to them.

I think the inclusion of part of the room enhances the feeling of intimacy. I think zoomed out would have worked as well, the couple would have still domianted the photo.

I think the shot is great. You use light to immediately draw your attention to the subject and keep it there. The background adds story and meaning to the shot. Strong subject. Interesting background. Strong overall message.

there's a good bit more of the room in a non 8x10 crop of it :D.

and thanks everyone for the compliments. My understanding is the bride had a cow over it so :D

Most reactions

Back