One from my 2nd wedding...

adiliegro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Be kind again, this is only my 2nd wedding!

Havent edited them all and havent even SEEN the ceremony photos yet, but here is my favorite from the reception, Father-Daughter...comments are welcome...good, bad or ugly!

fatherdaughterweb.jpg

Hi Allen,

Good shoot, i know the wedded couple will love it. You've captured the moment of love between father and daughter - this is something that can't be staged!

hrrm maybe, the top of the fathers head could have be brought in more, but its hard to do when you are 'in the moment'

If you have photoshop, I was thinking of some of the things i would try:
1. Blur the father out with the blur tool
2. Create new layer with a radial blur centered on the girl, erase the girls face to layer below so she stands out.
3. experiment with the burn and dodge tools with the above suggestions

granted some of the above may be way to funky for the clients, but its heaps of fun to give that a go.

all the best, look forward to seeing the rest of your photos!
cheers
Mark

Hi Allen,

Good shoot, i know the wedded couple will love it. You've captured the moment of love between father and daughter - this is something that can't be staged!

hrrm maybe, the top of the fathers head could have be brought in more, but its hard to do when you are 'in the moment'

If you have photoshop, I was thinking of some of the things i would try:
1. Blur the father out with the blur tool
2. Create new layer with a radial blur centered on the girl, erase the girls face to layer below so she stands out.
3. experiment with the burn and dodge tools with the above suggestions

granted some of the above may be way to funky for the clients, but its heaps of fun to give that a go.

all the best, look forward to seeing the rest of your photos!
cheers
Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back