One from the beach today for C&C

how do you get rid of noise in a photo?

Well in photoshop I use filters such as noiseware I run the Professional Plug-in Suite $299 Imagenomic - Best Plugins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Apple Aperture however you can just purchase noiseware plugin alone for 69 buckos but of course you need photoshop as well.

heres an example Before
nwsample1b.jpg

and after
nwsample1a.jpg

pt_lr.jpg

The strong hozontal line of the horizon is distracting to me... Maybe a higher camera angle with no horizon or a lower camera angle with all sky and no horizon.. Just food for thought.

inTempus you use mac?

you can walk yourself out

:) (im kidding kind of though)

how do you get rid of noise in a photo?

Well in photoshop I use filters such as noiseware I run the Professional Plug-in Suite $299 Imagenomic - Best Plugins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Apple Aperture however you can just purchase noiseware plugin alone for 69 buckos but of course you need photoshop as well.

heres an example Before
nwsample1b.jpg

and after
nwsample1a.jpg

pt_lr.jpg

I did something similar to the second image of the woman using cloning and a blur. Got similar results in this shot....

3693036986_43b85eef31_b.jpg

Only without the other effects in there....

I did something similar to the second image of the woman using cloning and a blur. Got similar results in this shot....
Actually, they look nothing alike. :)

Your edit looks blurred, there's no skin detail. Take a look at the girl up close, you'll still see pores in her skin. There's several steps to doing such an edit properly in Photoshop. Using the Gaussian blur is only one small step in the overall process.

Here's an example of a skin edit I did some time back to show how you can take a bad complexion and turn it into a decent one using this process.

Before:

518445371_PoVA4-L.jpg

After:

718391091_fffEE-L.jpg

It takes me about 30 minutes to do it right, that's why software like Portraiture is handy. It's a time saver and also great for people that don't want to take the time to master the manual process.

It takes me about 30 minutes to do it right, that's why software like Portraiture is handy. It's a time saver and also great for people that don't want to take the time to master the manual process.

Your now a "PS Meister" LOL :lmao: Dude in a way she reminds me of Kylie Minogue :D:thumbup:

Your now a "PS Meister" LOL :lmao: Dude in a way she reminds me of Kylie Minogue :D:thumbup:
I can see that. :)

The girl in my picture is actually quite pretty. She just showed up to the model shoot without any makeup on. It was one of those deals where you hire a model for a class of 5-6 people and take turns shooting. It was one of my very first model shoots (second one I think). This is also one of the first times I tried to use the skin editing technique. I found it outlined in this book. It's a 17 step process starting on page 317 going through page 324.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Here's another picture from that shoot. This actually gives you a better view of the skin detail. You can see how bad her complexion was in the first pic, check out how nicely her skin turned out in this shot.

516381618_AZq9u-L.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back