one from this week C&C

dustinpedley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SunRiseinthefog.jpg

Denver's infamous Brown Cloud? I like it tho I wonder if the fence could be removed? Perhaps a little less of the sky- a closer crop of sun and trees? I like the soft colors and the simple composition. Very nice. JSD

I like it. The only thing that I would have done is taken out the fence in PP. Aside from that, I think it's a good shot.

I don't find the fence to be distracting at all... it adds a sense of closeness to the photo- very nice.

p!nK

Denver's infamous Brown Cloud? I like it tho I wonder if the fence could be removed? Perhaps a little less of the sky- a closer crop of sun and trees? I like the soft colors and the simple composition. Very nice. JSD

This was up near Bozeman Montana........

I really like this photo, as many have said I don't have a problem with the fence, gives more realism to the composition. Nice tones also...

I don't find the fence to be distracting at all... it adds a sense of closeness to the photo- very nice.

p!nK

yeah i agree, i can hardly notice it

I really like this photo, as many have said I don't have a problem with the fence, gives more realism to the composition. Nice tones also...
I agree 100%. This is a nice shot!

When the trees get frosty it almost looks like infrared. Pretty picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back