One Happy Black Lab

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Divi, my best friends black lab. At the lake yesterday.

1.​
Kerr-Lake-56-Edit.jpg

2. Landscape
Kerr-Lake-61-Edit.jpg

or

3. Portrait
Kerr-Lake-61-Edit-a.jpg

BTW, she is a tripod. She crushed her right front leg at about six months old in a freak accident. She doesn't seemed bothered though.

Comments are welcomed.

Thanks for looking.

I like 'em. they show off her face of determination. Sorry to hear about her leg, but I'm glad you say she is over the hard part and moves on.

Sometimes we can learn a lot from animals :)

Edit: By animals I don't mean cats. We can't learn anything good from cats, even if it is cat avatar week.

Sorry, I'm on an anti-cat kick.

Whoa, good captures! That animal is enjoying life...love the happy look on its face.

i like the landscape crop best; very good photograph showing her power; look at the water at how stirred up it is from her running in it.

O Geesh... thanks folks. I didn't think anybody gave a $h1+.

Now I'm wondering if it's worth giving a print to my friends. During the first 12-14 hours of waiting for a response, I was thinking that I absolutely sucked. Now I think that I don't suck that bad, just a lot less than I thought originally. And I thought I sucked really bad. I guess that the other 68 folks that had a look think that I suck.... or at least these photos suck. I'm about to chuck it in because I suck as a photographer. I mean, these photos aren't bad IMO, but they just don't do anything. The colors are true to form, but I guess that doesn't mean too much.

Do I suck or do you suck?

If I have to present that question, the answer is blatantly clear. Don't worry, I shall not bother you any more with my adventures into photography. Anybody interested in Nikon bodies and some damn good glass?

Well you don't suck, I think a lot of people view threads and just don't feel like responding. I usually do this, but I like these shots, I think you captured the dog just right. Good job.

I do understand your concern though, I post pictures on here and 2 car sites. One car site is a big popularity contest and I never get a compliment or anything, I then take that same photo and post it here or somewhere else and it gets a ton of comments and compliments. Don't think anything about it... its only the internet.

Your photography certainly does NOT suck! And I have no doubt your friend would love that (landscape) pic of his pooch!

(I remember another dog pic you took...lying in a barn by the door. Beautiful. You posted it a long time ago. But if obviously left an impression. So there.)

^^^ Found the link to the dog-in-door shot

^^^^^^^^^^ That is an amazing shot. I echo Invisibles sentiments -- to me, I think a shot is great when I wish I had taken it.

Also, on the related note, don't hang your emotions on what people on the internets say. Take pics cuz you like to take 'em. :)

Most reactions

Back