One Hour Photo - the movie

ahelg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has seen the one hour photo movie with Robin Williams in it. I was wathing it today and noticed a small mistake. When mrs Yorkin delivers film for developing, you can clearly see it's a Fuji ISO 400 film (Fuji Superia I think). But when you see Robin Williams inspect the negatives, you can clearly see the words Kodak 400VC printed on the bottom.

Now that is a sharp eye. I will have to watch for that the next time. I would like to see anyone in a department store lab inspect the film that closely.

Eric

fadingaway1986 said:
Do stores really open until 7pm on a sunday there? We close at 4!

(i bought that movie when it was on special a while ago)

Not bad at all

Here in Norway were not even legally aloud to be open on a Sunday.

I read a whole list of things that were wrong in that movie...not that that is surprising...just about any movie had lots of little errors like that.

Yeah I expected there to be errors. I just thought this was a bit obvious. But maybe my face was just to close to the screen.

I think the biggest thing that caught my eye in that movie were the photos the woman took, they looked like a professional photographer shot them and not with a point and shoot camera LOL.

It was a great movie i guess it kind of gives one hour photo workers a bad name, some people will think only pyscos work at photo labs. Scary thing is there might actually be someone out there working in a photo lab.

It's a good film to show to a friend if you'r trying to make them convert to digital.

BernieSC said:
I think the biggest thing that caught my eye in that movie were the photos the woman took, they looked like a professional photographer shot them and not with a point and shoot camera LOL.

It was a great movie i guess it kind of gives one hour photo workers a bad name, some people will think only pyscos work at photo labs. Scary thing is there might actually be someone out there working in a photo lab.

Awww I work in a photo lab! Oh well.. I suppose I am a psycho - But I don't take copies of peoples pics home...

BernieSC said:
Actually she had a Leica rangefinder. Not what I would call a typical point & shoot camera.

Big Mike said:
Actually she had a Leica rangefinder. Not what I would call a typical point & shoot camera.

Maybe not a point and shoot... but taking film from a Leica to a 1hr lab? Hmph.

Jon K said:
Maybe not a point and shoot... but taking film from a Leica to a 1hr lab? Hmph.

Your forgetting. Acording to Sy, that was the best minilab in the state.

Most reactions

Back