One Mans Trash Is Another Mans Enlargers

I have no idea what you guys are talking about (yet). But I can feel the excitement can't wait to get there.

So I have done another 2 rounds of printing so far. Got the trays in, some Ilford Multigrade Dev and MultiContrast paper. Results are Great! Well great for a noob. I have been using the Leitz focomat since I have been shooting some 35mm recently and its a bit smaller of a unit to fit in there. Dust was an issue on my last run but it was my own fault for not blowing it off before hand.

Next up Im going to build a stand so I can but the Saunders over the toilet and get it off the ground which will help my back out a bit.

Things I have been working on. I have the VCCE head for the Saunders which has worked great with the ilford MC paper. I'm still working to be able to know what I want before i print it. Im trying to do it all with looking at the scans but its for sure an easy way out...

I like the Ilford papers. I've usually used a proof sheet or I look at the negatives on a small lightbox I have. It also takes doing test strips til I've got a 'black' black and a 'white' white. I love printing... I like playing with the dodgette set.

Most reactions

Back