ONE MORE DAY!!!!

kelox said:
Bace, been there and done that. Congrats on your "parole". And it would be a good idea to check every nook and cranny, just to make sure she didn't leave you any "presents" behind.

Ya seriously.

The place is pretty clean, but i'm definatly gonna check it all out when she's gone. Plus, getting to know every nook and cranny will make the place feel more like home.

Isn't it strange, how you see a girl/woman and think to yourself, "man I just want to get her", but once you do you think to yourself,"what the hell was I thinking?" I'm sure all the signs of her unstableness were there, you either didn't see them or ignored them. Why do we do that? It's like we as men just say to hell with it, how much trouble can she be? I know I've said it, and regretted it every time.

And before the women get upset with me, I'm positive that this is not unique to men, it happens to you as well, I can just relate to this one.

When I met her I really had no intentions of doing anything but having sex with her.

I know, i'm a huge pig, but this girl talked WAY too much. Not only that first time I met her face to face was when I came home once to find her there. She had invited herself over to "pre-party" with some other friends of my roomate. Then she conveniently stayed with me for the night (previously I had only talked to her on the phone. I met her on the internet through another forum. She was referred though because I know everyone from the other forum).

We did our thing, then 4 days later she was seeing my roomate.

The signs were more than obvious. To be honest the result of this situation is very worth the crap that i've put up with this last few week.

I consider myself extremely tollerant of any human being, but this has tested my abilities.

But yeah. I knew from the very first conversation I had with her that I didn't like her. I just have a ego to feed.

She's almost gone. Operation sterilize goes into effect at approxiamatly 6pm EST.

bace said:
She's almost gone. Operation sterilize goes into effect at approxiamatly 6pm EST.

I'm picturing you acid-washing the bathroom and Lavatory wearing a heavy chemical suit with twin filter gasmask. :lol:

You better effin believe it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back